Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #37490
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
As long as Lawrence doesn’t fall into their lap, I see Elway giving Lock more time. He’s scared to death to take a QB that high after Paxton Lynch. I can’t see him doing it unless it’s a prospect like Lawrence.
Oh he'll absolutely take Fields, IMO. Lance might give him some Lynch PTSD, I'll grant you.

But if he has a shot at Fields, I absolutely think he'll take him. The possibility of getting his own Kyler Murray out there to be a dual threat guy would just be too much for him. And with Fields large-school history and 'winners' pedigree - Elway will absolutely snap him up, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.