Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 06:12 PM   #336
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
They'll never ask, but is there anything that they need right now besides prayer?

Thanksgiving is coming up. We could set up a fund to hire someone to come in and prepare a meal for them or get their Christmas decorations up. Someone to come in and clean and prepare heat and serve meals a few times per week? Or we could just give them money for whatever they need right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yep. I've never met them, but there's no question they've had a huge impact on the culture of this place. If there's anything they need, I'm confident we can make it happen. If they need meals, we could sign them up for a meal delivery service for a couple of months. If they need cleaning, I bet we can find a cleaning service. If Joe is exhausted and just needs a drink, I bet we could send the best scotch he's ever had.

In short, if you hear of anything they need, let us know.
Love it. As well-meaning as it is, most people's initial reaction to if you need anything please please don't hesitate is "okay" and not "well, you could stop by the grocery store for me and clean up the house and...".

A meal service that doesn't take much to prepare would probably be perfect, or just showing up with a bunch of food. Anything to make life a little easier.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.