Thread: Money Driving for Uber/Lyft
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 12:06 PM   #19
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Based on my Uber usage, it seems like it will be more profitable these days because Ubers are f-ing expensive now. I tried to go from Westport area to Waldo a couple weeks ago and the cheapest was $49. Downtown to midtown (a grand total of 10 blocks) cost $22 last weekend. I haven't gotten an estimate for under $15 in a few months and I'm just going to places nearby.
I've always found Uber to be far worse at jacking up their prices when they're busy, versus Lyft.... haven't used either in a while though, so they might both be that way now.

IIRC, there's even been shenanigans before that's basically collusion, where drivers stay unavailable until prices go up.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.