View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 10:39 PM   #15
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Vikings defense appears to have gone downhill from where it was.
This might be true. I honestly didn't take much time to really watch the Vikings D during the replay. I pretty much just focused on each team's offense. And mostly with the Vikings I was looking at Cousins. He had a handful of throws he probably would've liked to have back, but overall he looked pretty good. He seemed to be making decisions faster, made some off-schedule throws that were as good as any QB can make, and threw a couple absolute dimes for TDs. Considering who we're talking about not sure you can ask for much more than that.

If Rodgers had had an average Aaron day, or if the Vikes defense had been a little better against the run, the score would've been a little closer than the final score.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.