Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR help this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 11:12 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Gah, I keep forgetting about Calloway. Going to watch him and Powell closely in preseason.

And here is the other thing - if the coaches are really as high on Gray as has been said they are because he is running routes like a vet, how often are we going to be in 12 personnel and not need the extra bodies at WR? (I know Andy loves his 4 and 5 wide sets, but still)
I didnt want to include Gray or any rooks just because they are unproven but if Gray is what hes been billed as by some, youve got two "X" types in Kelce and Gray. Let the speed overwhelm elsewhere. Calloway was drafted to be the browns "Cheetah". And i honestly believe they think they can win just with that alone. No defense has an answer for all three at once. Rarely did we get shut down last year without sammy and Hill and Hardman as the threat.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.