Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR help this year?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:25 PM   #7
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I think the plan is to overwhelm defenses much like they have. They dont have a true X but with Hill, Hardman and Calloway on the field thats a threat to house it from anywhere, then you factor in Kelce. This offense is still ****ing stacked just not the way it was, and with less proven commodities than people want to be comfortable with.
Gah, I keep forgetting about Calloway. Going to watch him and Powell closely in preseason.

And here is the other thing - if the coaches are really as high on Gray as has been said they are because he is running routes like a vet, how often are we going to be in 12 personnel and not need the extra bodies at WR? (I know Andy loves his 4 and 5 wide sets, but still)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote