View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 11:29 AM   #540
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
At this point I'm about done with trying to have a reasonable discussion about it. Anyone not wearing Blues-colored glasses sees that it's obvious that two guys were racing for a puck, ran into each other, and collided with Bennington. It's not any different than collisions that happen about once every other game (including twice before in this series) except that 1) Bennington unfortunately got hurt and 2) Kadri is a big ugly meanine.

If you want to cry about the bogeyman Kadri who came and violently planned for this moment to take his shot at Bennington then...k. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
Good - because nobody wants to hear you yap about it.

Dude is going full tilt at the crease and gets blocked off. Maybe if he’s not still full strife 3 steps away from the goalie a completely benign defensive play doesn’t wipe the goalie out.

I mean that happens every game, right? Nothing he could do about it. Forwards barrel into the goalie because defenseman exist every game.

What a ****ing joke. This is piss poor even by Avalanche looking the other way standards.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote