Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 08:37 AM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I pay $60 per month for the exact same service. It normally would cost $85. You got a good deal. I have to call in every year to keep mine where is at. I wish att would offer something comparable to force Cox to lower rates. DSL just can't keep up with cable.
I don't know if I shared on here but I signed up with ATT Uverse internet after having Cox for years. After about 3 weeks when I saw my first bill and realized ATT was not giving me the price they promised, I went back to Cox. Well, I did call them and try to get them to give me the price they said but they wouldn't budge. So I told them to come and get their !@#$. Cox, when they heard my story were more than happy to give me this deal. So I guess it worked out in the end. Perhaps you should try that.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.