Thread: Poop Netflix slant
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 02:52 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Excellent question, thank you.

For many years, all tv judges were old white men, do you agree?

Now, they are all black, virtually all of them if you watch much TV on Netflix and other streamed channels.

Is it normalizing the change of authority? Acceptance?

Honest question, it seems like such change to me, and obvious agenda, but I am old.
I agree that our media is used to create social change. I am a firm believer in, "we are a product of our environment", and a firm believer that humans are influence sponges. We never stop being influenced, and we never stop influencing others. And literally everything is an influence to one degree or another.

However, my perspective on your particular example here is a bit different than yours.

Things like, "Virtually All" trigger my bullshit meter. I find that when someone says something like, "Virtually all", what they really mean is that they just noticed an uptick of, but in reality, it's nowhere near "virtually all".

I don't know what "change of authority" you're speaking on. Last i checked, old rich white men still run this world and all its systems.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote