View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 11:01 AM   #18
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Bonham is the GOAT for sure, I doubt too many would try to argue that. Just listen to any Led Zeppelin song live and pay attention to the drums. I love how he was making that shit sound like explosions in some of those songs. I remember reading something from John Paul Jones that he liked to stay in the back so he could focus on what Bonham was doing and go off of that or something like that.
The thing about Bonham is, his drum track is really the basis for every Zep song. As opposed to someone like Ringo Starr who literally was just whacking along in time and could've been any schmuck back there.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.