View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 05:49 PM   #2737
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I agree with the other dude. The games were boring and I thought the Heat/Spurs one was better so I picked it as the best one that Lebron won.I picked Dirk going full Giannis against a super team as one of the top individual performances I've seen in a finals given he basically had very little help. It had a nice little story as well with Dirk getting his ring and staying with one franchise. Total David/Goliath series.

The most impressive was the Spurs dismantling of the Super Heat in 13 I think..
.but those games were all such blow outs it was boring.
The Lakers/Blazers 2000 series was amazing. Surprised more ppl aren't mentioning it.... the amount of talent Blazers had was unreal. Took Shaq/Kobe combo to beat them in 7.. just barely at that..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.