View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 09:37 PM   #116
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Just curious, but you’re not one of those “Y’know what, Todd Haley wasn’t that bad of a head coach” dipshits, are you?

I know rabblerouser is, and I know you despise all things Pioli, but I just want to make sure.
There were some things about his approach I liked but he more than proved himself inept as a head coach. That said, if someone offered me the choice of a bullet to the skull or a head coaching job with Scott Peeholi as my boss and Matt Cassel as my QB, I'd request my last meal and cigarette without even ****ing blinking.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.