View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.
No hate..I know these videos are time consuming to make. . but literally until the 6 minute mark its just highlights. . the other stuff was allright i guess..just not my style. . music choices are ehhh

but u have ur audience ...just my 2 cents. .
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote