Thread: Jeff Gladney
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
MVP

I'm very high on Gladney, just wish he were just a tad thicker. The sideline altercation this year sets off an alarm, but other than that I'm not aware of anything with the kid that would send me astray. I like Bryce Hall and AJ Terrell a bit as thicker corners that can get it done. For faster corners that are a bit light, love Gladney and Pride. I think those 4, at the moment, are the bulk of the list of guys I actually like at CB in this draft, add in maybe AJ Green and a couple later projects. There are a few slots like Hill, Taylor, and Robertson I like.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.