Thread: Mock (6/21)
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 07:16 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Because they're reaching a critical mass at DE, and that was before the Frank Clark potential-bombshell. Clark was looking super cuttable in 2022 prior to this drama as well, and the only reason I don't have him cut here is because our cupboard is completely bare. (I am not a believer in Chris Jones at DE.) So I'd like to see them go CB early but they gotta pound DE.
Since Veach took over, the Chiefs have traded for two defensive ends and signed others off the scrap heap, while Michael Danna was a 5th rounder.

I don't see the Chiefs drafting two defensive ends early because it's highly unlikely either of those guys can be immediate starters on a championship team, especially considering they'll be drafting 31st or 32nd in each round.

I think the Chiefs would trade for another DE before drafting one late in the first.

And drafting two guys at the same position in the same draft early rarely, if ever, works out. Teams would be lucky to hit on ONE guy, let alone, two. That's a waste of valuable, cheap resources.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.