Thread: Mock (6/21)
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 08:30 AM   #21
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Why would the Chiefs sign 30 year old Kyle Fuller when their M.O. has always been to draft and sign younger cornerbacks?

Hell, Breeland was a critical component to reaching the Super Bowl for the past two seasons and the Chiefs allowed him to walk at age 29 this season.
Because they're reaching a critical mass at DE, and that was before the Frank Clark potential-bombshell. Clark was looking super cuttable in 2022 prior to this drama as well, and the only reason I don't have him cut here is because our cupboard is completely bare. (I am not a believer in Chris Jones at DE.) So I'd like to see them go CB early but they gotta pound DE.

I've also had this conversation with SNR: I simply value CBs more than the current coaching staff. Which is fine and all, but I refuse to trot out Sneed and a bunch of JAGs. It goes against my constitution.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.