View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 06:28 PM   #25
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've never seen him play but his stats are pretty insane. In 32 games, he rushed for 3,884 yars and 52 TD's, averaging 6.1 yards per carry. He added another 271 receiving yards and 1 TD for a total of 4,155 yards from scrimmage, with a total average of 6.3 yards per touch.

But his official height and weight isn't 5'9, 195 but 5'6.5 and 195. He's built like Darwin Award Thompson and since he only ran a 4.54, has the same speed.
I watched his highlights and felt like I was watching Darwin, but every play was a touchdown. Not sure if it was because of the shitty competition, but he does hit the hole with speed and aggression. Unsure if it would translate in the big league.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.