View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 04:26 PM   #150
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, I was planning to take Wirfs for the Buccaneers, but then I thought, come on. My starting quarterback will be 43 years old when the season starts, and I've got a chance to take a quarterback that I expected to go in the top ten. As a GM, I've got to do that. Even if Brady thinks he can play for five more years, I don't think he can, and in fact I think the wheels are already falling off of him.

In real life, the Bucs may have had a deal with Tom that they wouldn't take a QB, but they also wouldn't expect one of the top three quarterbacks to fall to them.
You're talking to the guy who drafted Geno Smith at #1 overall even after the Chiefs had traded for Alex Smith. You don't have to justify picking a QB in the CP mock to me.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.