View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 04:16 PM   #147
Special Teams ACE!!!

I don't see all that many ridiculous picks or reaches that would push certain players down, though.

Maybe the actual Bucs wouldn't take a QB so that their crybaby pedophile doesn't throw a hissy fit, but it's hard for me to see Justin Herbert falling that far in the draft. And to be quite honest, I think he's going to be gone before Tampa's pick anyway. Everybody else is actually a reasonable possibility. Usually pass rushers and DL are at much more of a premium, but that's not really the position of depth this year.

If the board doesn't look favorable for the Chiefs in this mock, it's hard for me to see it lining up nicely for them in the real draft.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.