View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 03:01 PM   #141
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This draft is pretty much worst case scenario for the Chiefs so far, especially if the next few picks go the way I think they will.
That's how this thing goes every year.

CP members do the most homework on guys they think the Chiefs should grab and so those guys rocket up draft boards.

They spend a month convincing themselves that Amani Oruwariye is a fine fall-back position for the Chiefs and he ends up going 36th overall in the CP Mock then falling to the 5th in real life.

I did it with Omenihu last year knowing full well I was making a mistake.

CP pillages our own draft board big-time through the first 3 rounds or so before it tapers off at the end.

Drafting for the Chiefs in this thing actually kinda sucks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.