View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 06:12 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Wilson over Ford was a bit of a tough call for me. Ford was an elite speed rusher, but a liability in almost every other way.

Wilson might not be elite at any one thing, but he’s solid all around.

Zombo got blown up by Mariota with the game on the line in the playoffs, so **** that guy.

Didn’t Studebaker have a terrible game against the Tebow Broncos when Tebow only threw like twice? I feel like I remember him getting abused horribly on the edge in that one.
I remember Studebaker making a couple of impressive interceptions, but they happened before 2010. I don't know about the Tebow thing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.