View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 05:08 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm noting that we always seem to have controversial figures near the top. We had Eric Berry at safety (and to a lesser extent Kendrick Lewis), we had Kareem Hunt at running back, and some might find Ford and Zombo painful to vote for given their various playoff key plays.

As for me, I'll go with Houston and Hali, obviously. My third one is really tough. I struggle to put Ford and Zombo on the team, even recognizing that Zombo was often misused. I guess I could go with Damien Wilson, but I think my choice will be the big-play guy, Andy Studebaker. I always thought there was more to Studebaker than we got to see.

One challenge with an all-decade team is that in a situation like this where you had two starters for most of the decade, the third guy may be a career backup.

And my non-vote for Dee Ford is actually less about the neutral zone penalty and more about his utter lack of run defense. I watched a replay of Super Bowl LIV last night, and I specifically watched Dee Ford on the go-ahead drive. He was completely useless other than getting a pass pressure on one play where he was left unblocked. The guy just has no football instincts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.