Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 09:42 AM   #513
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
So there's a pretty broken money defense, even on all madden.

3-4 odd, pinch buck 0.

Pinch D line and have them attack outside, audible lbs to blitz all, secondary press coverage.

User a safety to cover for the 1.2 seconds it takes for the qb to be destroyed.

Darron Lee logged 12 sacks alone in one game, overall team sacked the qb 17 times and forced 5 interceptions. Its pretty hilarious. They literally never adjust playcalling.

If the go empty backfield, you just don't audible the coverage lb to blitz, and you cover that lbs man.

If you suspect the back may leak out, user the audibled blitzing lb, and if the back stays in, rush, and if not, cover. Qb still gets killed or throws terrible passes every time.

I held the opposite team to 9 total yards, -6 total offense. Hilarious.
Yeah it's similar to the one I use, Pinch Dog 2 Press out of 3-4 Odd. You base align, crash LBS in, then blitz all LBs. Same type of deal. Even on AllMadden, Darron Lee is the MVP of the league with like 65 sacks lol. And I don't even use it all the time (but often enough lol). And Dorian O'Daniel isn't far behind with probably 30-40 sacks from the opposite side.

If the QB throws quick, you can get beaten for a sizeable gain, so it comes with its risks. But I will try your play out. I'm sure it's better coverage.

Of course it's a huge bummer because once you figure out all these different plays on offense and defense, it completely trivializes the game. So I'm sure once I win the Super Bowl I'll be tired of the game and that'll be that. It's a shame EA sucks so much donkey dick.

Last edited by lcarus; 08-30-2019 at 10:25 AM..
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.