View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 08:48 AM   #15
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Other picks may have had worse careers, but that was the worst pick in Chiefs history solely because absolutely no one other than Scott Pioli and that fired Patriot stooge scout thought Jackson was anywhere near a top-10 pick and he went third.

It's one thing to reach on a guy with elite athleticism because you project him being able to harness it (Dion Jordan); it's something else entirely to take a guy who couldn't even make first-team in his conference when he was already a finished product.

It was proof that Pioli had literally no idea what to do other than copy Belichick's script. "Oh, he took Richard Seymour and Ty Warren in the first round. Guess that's the key."
I wasn’t on this site at the time, but I hated the pick too. I wanted Michael Crabtree bad.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.