View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 12:20 PM   #82
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I agree with Austin but Santa Cruz has changed drastically over the years. Super overcrowded now and they refuse to do anything about the homeless some of which are super aggressive. The last time I had dinner there outside on a patio some smelly ass homeless dude and his dog walked right up to our table which was positioned against the fenced area so he literally standing right over us. Long story short he refused to leave unless we gave him money or food. The waiter said the restaurant could do nothing. Ended with me getting volatile and telling him I would remove him. Cops came and we were with another couple. It was very uncomfortable for everyone involved. The couple that lived there said that kind of thing happens all the time.
This is sad.

We were looking at Seattle when we move up that way, but they're bringing homelessness to a whole new all-star level. Sure they won't be far behind SF when it comes to shit all over the streets if they keep it up.

Sad today how unwilling we are to accept people being responsible for themselves and not being (both ourselves and others) a shitty person.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.