View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #78
Future NBA Finals MVP

All I know is, really warm weather (like Florida or Texas) and beaches are WAAAAY overrated and overvalued at least to me. Give me weather like San Fran or Seattle, and I'm perfectly good. I hate the heat, once it hits June in Kansas City I yearn for the winter and fall. Anything over 80 and I hate it. 60 degrees>50 degrees>70 degrees>40 degrees>80 degrees>30 degrees>20 degrees>90+ degrees.

If I lived in So Cal or even Hawaii I wouldn't go to the beach more than one time a year anyway. So it would be a waste. Pay all that money for housing for no reason.

I think living in the mountains would be cool - but only if they figure out how to have fast internet, have good roads, and civilization close.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.