View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #77
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post

I think Austin, TX would be cool here in the US. Wipe out tax burdens and Santa Cruz CA looks pretty sweet too.
I agree with Austin but Santa Cruz has changed drastically over the years. Super overcrowded now and they refuse to do anything about the homeless some of which are super aggressive. The last time I had dinner there outside on a patio some smelly ass homeless dude and his dog walked right up to our table which was positioned against the fenced area so he literally standing right over us. Long story short he refused to leave unless we gave him money or food. The waiter said the restaurant could do nothing. Ended with me getting volatile and telling him I would remove him. Cops came and we were with another couple. It was very uncomfortable for everyone involved. The couple that lived there said that kind of thing happens all the time.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.