View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #165
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
It is so bizarre that anyone would think that everyone would do anything the same.

No thanks on the 2-3 times a week of box eating. We're on limited time around here and there are 1000 better things we could be doing.
I don't know a much better way to do foreplay than to make out---Oral---Sex. All can be done within 30 minutes depending on weather conditions

On your last note, one statement sums up my thoughts about eating box "happy wife, happy life".
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.