Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 01:09 PM   #74
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So can they just use The Mandalorian to retcon the shit out of everything that happened in TLJ?

Please? I'll get behind any kind of de-aging or digital imaging stuff to make fake Lukes. If you can please just have a world where Rose isn't a thing and Fin's character arc comes to an actual satisfying conclusion by sacrificing himself on PURPOSE instead of because he was ordered to.

Oh, and Luke isn't a shattered husk of himself who mostly just wants to die.

Can we please use this to fix that? I'll pay them LOTS of money for Disney+ if they can make me that promise.
After seeing The Mandalorian trailers and presuming it'll be as awesome as I think it will be....I wish they'd just make live action shows from here on out in the SW universe.

There are sooooo many stories and things you could do with a season or 2.

Let the movies sit for a long, long time.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.