Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #73
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So can they just use The Mandalorian to retcon the shit out of everything that happened in TLJ?

Please? I'll get behind any kind of de-aging or digital imaging stuff to make fake Lukes. If you can please just have a world where Rose isn't a thing and Fin's character arc comes to an actual satisfying conclusion by sacrificing himself on PURPOSE instead of because he was ordered to.

Oh, and Luke isn't a shattered husk of himself who mostly just wants to die.

Can we please use this to fix that? I'll pay them LOTS of money for Disney+ if they can make me that promise.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.