View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
How much ****ing bread did you even buy?
When I shopped at Whole Foods, it wasn't very often. I think I'd get that very delicious multi-grain bread, often used for sandwiches featuring deli turkey and some good hard white cheddar, a few times a year.

I should go back to Whole Foods, in search of that bread again. There was nothing better at lunchtime than a sandwich using that bread, along with some lays brand potato chips, and an ice cold diet dr pepper - which you know, tastes BETTER than regular dr pepper.

I recall it being very wide, and had a nice rough texture. Fairly sturdy bread. Fairly dark. It was also good for toast, but the wide nature of the slice really made it great for a sandwich.

Mmmm. Whole foods multi-grain bread! MEMORIES!

Have a blessed day.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.