View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 07:14 PM   #75
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I mean, I wouldn't consider him losing his job for not handling what he thought was sexual harassment (which turned out to be sexual assault) as apart of a cancel culture, especially considering the Blackhawks inaction also not only led to at least 2 players being victimized, but additional people being victims AFTER Aldrich left (leading to him being convicted of sexual assault and registering as a sex offender).

This isn't Gruden, who wrote some really, terrible things that aren't illegal but are just shit things to write in general. This is multiple people prioritizing winning over the well-being of others.

Cheveldayoff should resign as well.
I know. I was saying that's the attitude of certain players.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote