View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:34 PM   #18789
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I'm not sure either. I know Fauci did say Trump and his team are working on plans to start easing social distancing measures soon. So we'll find out sooner rather than later what a 'targeted shutdown' is.
Well as far as "opening up" I think you are going to have to start with things like theaters and restaurants not allowing more than 50 people at time and such. Gyms will probably have to stay closed. Amusement parks will probably stay closed. I think bars and restaurants are going to be an easy way to loosen things up and see how things go for a few weeks. Or something along those lines.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.