Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 01:44 PM   #180
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
It's pretty insane, and with an 8 second time on its base ability it's already op, as in about 15 seconds you can fire it again, even less if you pop a starborn essence that you receive upon killing starborn enemies.

Only drawback is make sure you've opened any doors you need to pass through before popping it, because the doors are as slow as the enemies for the duration.

Mine is about 15 seconds now, so I can casually walk up and face shot dudes with a 6 shooter and loot them before they hit the ground it's hilariously op.
Damn, I missed that. I was so fed up with all the bugs and glitches that I didn't visit the last couple of temples.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.