View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 07:45 PM   #121
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
That's 4 kids in the span of a little over a year.
I told this story once here I think but I have a friend of a family member connection to some players.

Having dinner one night with one of those connections, well actually 2 of them, I was told a story. One of the people I was having dinner with knew Hill well (this was before the trade) and they went out clubbing together and doing guy shit. One night he drove Hill to some chicks house who he had been texting so they could hook up.

He waited outside and Hill came back like 20 minutes later. Dude was like already? And Hill said something to the effect “ I’m not just fast on the field.”
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote