View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 03:29 PM   #52
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He might be available for the right price and two 1sts and a 2nd is awful tempting for a team that's going to need to rebuild. Especially given they might be able to use that ammo this year to go up to #2 for a QB if they want.

There's also no guarantee Nabers is going to be great and certainly might not be worth the cost of acquisition in comparison to just getting someone like Franklin.

It's just not a worthwhile investment in capital. WR is not a pillar position. I just can't support going balls-deep on it unless I know I'm getting a generational talent. QB, Pass Rusher, Left Tackle... That's about it for me.
Well, we have the QB.

With Spags I don't think we need a franchise pass-rusher to remain near the top ten either if we kept Sneed/McDuffie.

Left Tackle isn't as valuable to me in the current NFL because of the QB we have.

Maybe if we had a statue pocket passer but Mahomes is a modern QB.

So WR would be something I would want because the current Chiefs SB Championships all had a 1 or 2 HOF pass-catchers.

Veach traded one and the other is almost aged out.

So moving forward if Nabers projects as a elite #1 I go get him at 9.

I don't do the move to top 5 as that is another level of expense and I would be out at a certain point.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.