View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 04:22 PM   #10805
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Oh I get some losses too! But I try to keep the average loss under 3% on a position. And again, I trade with 10% position size because that's what works with my trading average and the time I have available to trade.

This was a 30 day trade from start to finish. Most of mine aren't that long, however.
We don't talk about losses here.

I missed TSLA the other day as it dropped to 622, I just got back from Carlsbad Caverns and slept in so I missed . It did drop Friday to a 638 buy target so got it there. Got my sell order set at 688 and will wait for the prize.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.