View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 04:15 PM   #10804
Mod Team

Lots of earnings coming up. I entered a few positions last week that have earnings the next few weeks. I rarely like to hold through earnings and prefer to sell on any pop that comes before earnings. At most I may hold 25% of a position through earnings but if there's one thing that's true, is good earnings mean nothing to stock prices. It's all very subjective.

My current trading positions initiated from last week are:
ARKK
ALGN (just traded it early in the month for 5% and it retraced down and it's now back at my previous entry), earnings July 28
ILMN earnings Aug 5
LH earnings July 29
WING 33% of position left, sold rest at 5-6% profit. Earnings July 28

I've NEVER had so many positions with earnings coming up. I did not do that on purpose. I simply liked their breakout setup patterns.

Short list targets after screening today.

ATH 65.43, 63.19, 3.4%
BC 101.50, 97.79, 3.6% earnings July 29
CRNC 110.64, 104.96, 5.1% earnings Aug 3
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.