Thread: Movies and TV Jack Reacher
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 10:26 AM   #118
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Did you ever watch Sherlock?

The difference here is the difference between good episodes of Sherlock and bad ones.

Obviously Holmes intuition is essentially the entire character. And when they had a great episode (Reichenbach) they demonstrated it in a fairly natural manner; definitely gripping if nothing else. But when it's bad, they just hammer it in there (His Last Vow).

I understand the need to do it as that's part of the character. But there's a way to do it well and better written shows have. Hell, this one did it better last season. Thus far it's just been forced in, IMO.
As, I said before, I think they are spoon feeding it early, but I still find it entertaining, like most action movies. I still remember Mel Gibson chasing Gary Bussey in a car on foot in Lethal Weapon for blocks and catching him entering the freeway, yet it was still entertaining.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.