View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 07:16 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I actually hope this happens. I know a lot of folks don't like Grimes but I saw a guy with talent that got better as the season progressed. A sophomore Grimes could be pretty good.

And for all the love Ogbaji gets on here, people tend to forget that he disappeared down the stretch. I like that guy but you can't ignore that factor. The only reason he gets a pass is that he wasn't projected as a one and done.
I'd be curious to see if Grimes puts things together in year 2. Some kids just need to adjust to a higher level of basketball - I'm hoping he's one that adjusts and turns into the player we thought we were getting.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.