View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:44 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I used to commute over the “new” bridge until I started working from home since the pandemic. It’s spectacular.
I've driven over that bridge several times over the years when down in that area. You're right it's spectacular and as someone who isn't used to something like that I found it a bit unsettling for some reason. When going up it you literally feel like you're driving up towards the sky. It's a little freaky but very cool.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.