View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:32 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I do think Reid puts a bit more premium on a Center than he does guards. If I go with Dane's suggestion that they don't take two O-Line early, I think I'd keep the Center and move guard to later. And then we hope that some of these projects the Chiefs have been toting around start and produce.
I think that makes sense. I could see a center early and a guard late for sure. I think they’re going to need WR early and definitely need a linebacker before the 5th.

The extra comp picks should make a huge impact in addressing their needs.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote