View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #18
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
But like I said, unless the Chiefs get incredibly lucky at #32, it's going to be next to impossible to replace Watson's skillset.

You've listed one guy in each of the past 3 entire drafts as examples, which means the odds are greatly stacked against the Chiefs in terms of getting an actual replacement for Watkins.

There aren't many WR's in the NFL with Watkins skillset and ability and I hope the Chiefs extend him for at least the next 2 years, if not three.
I would include Laviska Shenault, Terry McLaurin (DJ’s favorite) and even Brandon Aiyuk who played really well last night.

I think it would be a worthy insurance piece for us bc Sammy is the only bigger blocking receiver with talent and he is always hurt or hurting so the 4th receiver is just as important IMO.

It’s more of a Demarcus Robinson problem. Sure he’s decent at blocking but he is so hot and cold. Seems like he’s barely above a JAG bc he has one or so good games/catches a year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.