View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 09:37 AM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Most surprising thing for me was only 1 DL and 1 WR.

I expected at least 3 and more likely 4 out of those two groups. WR isn’t that shocking in hindsight since we had 3 clear probable starters going into the draft, bit 5 and 6 on the depth chart looks so bad.

But I still can’t wrap my head around adding a single lineman to this roster when I think you could’ve realistically justified 3. I guess they think more highly of Stallworth than I realized and/or haven’t given up on Saunders yet. Is Malik Herring actually a thing? I mean he almost has to be.
You know what’s interesting? On the Times Ours pod Nate Taylor sometimes throws clues out there bc he can’t say things until after the fact. Well there was a reason he liked WR so much.

He mentioned the Chiefs were a lot higher on the DB’s in this class than they were the DL. I think that was proven once they took Bryan Cook over Travis Jones and passed on Perrion Winfrey multiple times.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.