View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 05:56 AM   #8
Veteran

I'm definitely a bit baffled by the lack of investment at DL too. I mean, I love the depth now at CB, but we're wafer thin on the DL. I'd be amazed if they rate Stallworth that highly, or if they think "we need more Wharton" - he needs less snaps and to focus on being a situational pass rusher. If they're confident in Saunders I'd be surprised given his injury record and it's not like he's shown a great deal when healthy.

I'm like kccrow, gotta think someone like Hicks is being looked at. I'd hope so, he'd be a good addition and definitely an upgrade.

As for DE I think they must rate Danna as a decent rotational guy and maybe they're hopeful Kaindoh becomes something. But again, bit of a gamble. There's not a huge amount out there now that specifically improves the pass rush. A couple decent against the run but I'm not sure that's what we need. It's a bit of a head scratcher.

On WRs I also thought and hoped they'd double dip, but I guess like others say there's a lot in that room now. A decent few have pedigree even if they've not shown much in awhile. I'd have liked a trade or another drafted but it looks like they're just going to go with numbers and the "throw it against the wall and see what sticks" approach.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.