View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:24 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Most surprising thing for me was only 1 DL and 1 WR.

I expected at least 3 and more likely 4 out of those two groups. WR isn’t that shocking in hindsight since we had 3 clear probable starters going into the draft, bit 5 and 6 on the depth chart looks so bad.

But I still can’t wrap my head around adding a single lineman to this roster when I think you could’ve realistically justified 3. I guess they think more highly of Stallworth than I realized and/or haven’t given up on Saunders yet. Is Malik Herring actually a thing? I mean he almost has to be.
Right beside you, bud.

I get the starters at WR but MVS is the only one that’s going to be here for 2 years. I thought they needed another guy. Maybe they think Powell can fill a role but at this point I don’t see any evidence for that.

I do understand the DB push. 1. That’s where the value was, and 2. Veach saw the bills game when Baker and Hughes had to pull real snaps. Hoo Boy.

But yeah, I have to think they need to find some longer term answers at both spots.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.