View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:40 PM   #6
MVP

I think, yes, they think more highly of Stallworth than we do. I guess he'll be a nice rotational DT on passing downs. He did step up a bit last year with 12 QB hits and 3 sacks. That's a good number of hits on the QB for a rotational player.

At this point at least, you're banking on Saunders to play a decent number of snaps as the rotational NT though and I'm not sure about that. I gotta figure they'll talk to a guy like Brandon Williams or Akiem Hicks or similar?

Then I wonder about Tershawn Wharton with Stallworth in camp. Will they try him some at end? The almost still need to add another guy even if they're bringing Ingram back.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.