View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:20 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Most surprising thing for me was only 1 DL and 1 WR.

I expected at least 3 and more likely 4 out of those two groups. WR isn’t that shocking in hindsight since we had 3 clear probable starters going into the draft, bit 5 and 6 on the depth chart looks so bad.

But I still can’t wrap my head around adding a single lineman to this roster when I think you could’ve realistically justified 3. I guess they think more highly of Stallworth than I realized and/or haven’t given up on Saunders yet. Is Malik Herring actually a thing? I mean he almost has to be.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.