Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 12:33 PM   #3073
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Anyone ever own a Ruger Super Blackhawk?
I have one in the shop for some touch up work on the blueing and notice this single action dose not have a 1st hammer notch you can cock it to and then rotate the cylinder. To rotate the cylinder. You must have the loading gate open.

Is this normal in a Ruger SBH in 44 mag?
Ive owned several single sixes and they all had half cock and full cock. This 44 has no half cock.
PM me please.
Thanks.
As I recall, that is normal. For Ruger anyway. Pretty much all single action sixes other than Ruger are colt clones, and so feature the half-cock hammer.

Ruger does have an aftermarket half-cock hammer available now. From what I’ve been told it’s worth getting.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote