Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 07:53 AM   #3887
Fish are scared of me

The Grayscale trusts are crushing it and they're just getting started

If prices hit the forecasted projections I could be up close to 1Million in profit by 2025

These should have been bought in the bear market around March 1 2023 to maximize profit. Now I see how the 4 year cycle runs. Bitcoin halving is 3 weeks away. Bitcoin Cash halving is somewhere around 4/6 I think.

Notably LTCN and BCHG . Actually BCHG is up over 4000% since 3/1/23 sitting at $16 and has a PT of $100 plus

ZCASH hasn't blasted off yet. ZCASH ranks #14 on the list of 15 trusts and is up 377% since 3/1/23. That's right , 13 funds are ahead of that pace.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.